Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Hello and welcome

This is my little space to share my creations with you all. I am hopelessly addicted to paper crafting, particularly scrapbooking. 


My crafting story started in 2004 when I saw a scrapbooking demonstration on a well-known shopping channel. It was soon-to-be my sister’s 21st birthday and I thought it would be nice to give her a Scrapbook, so I got busy creating one. Back then, all you needed was a piece of background paper, card stock to matt your photo, a few simple embellishments and alphabets for your title. Now, 12 years on, my scrapbooking style has completely evolved and I use lots of different mixed media techniques such as painting, spritzing, pasting and stamping. Why do I love it so much? Well, one of the main reasons is because I get to relive happy memories and reminisce about the joyful times in my life. Scrapbooking makes me appreciate the small things in life like a single moment or saying. I can preserve and treasure it forever!

Below are a few of my most recent layouts:











I love to learn new techniques and I can often be found watching YouTube videos or stalking my favourite scrapbooking blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment