Thursday, 28 July 2016

I'm back and raring to go!

Hi there. Sorry that it has been a while, I've been hopeless with this blogging malarky lately. Life has been getting in the way! Grrr! But, I have given myself a good talking to and I'm going to post much more regularly from now on. Watch this space!

So, I'd like to share my DT designs for Craftbox. Firstly, here are my projects using the June Box:





An altered travel case. As the theme was 'Bonjour World', the contents were perfect for a travel case. I really enjoyed creating this one so much. I covered the green case with map-style tissue paper, then used distress ink in places to give it a worn look. Next, I added lots of travel embellishments on the front. I wrote a note about how I love being near the sea and popped it inside the hanging bottle.





My second project was a scrapbook page. Hubster took me to New York for our honeymoon in 2011 and this photo is of me next to Brooklyn Bridge. The photo matched the postcard perfectly. I used lots of SnipArt chippies here which were included in the June box. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment