Saturday, 24 September 2016

Whoa, is it September already?

Wow, where has the summer gone? Life can be so hectic sometimes. Blink and suddenly it's two weeks later already! Gosh, my poor blog has been neglected, not intentionally, but my life feels like one fast roller coaster ride at the moment. This does not mean that I haven't been crafting because I have been a busy little bee, buzzing away in my crafty landing space experimenting and creating lots of new things.

As some of you already know, back in May, I taught a mixed media scrapbook workshop for the first time. Well, I am pleased to report that it was very enjoyable. The ladies were extremely complimentary and delighted with their pages. Wow, it was quite a success. So much so that it has continued every month since. I am beyond thrilled that the small group of lovely ladies enjoy scrapping with me each month. It's such a pleasure to be surrounded by people whom share my passion for paper crafting. We experiment with different techniques and use a variety of mediums. So much fun is had while learning at the same time. It's fantastic!

Below, I have posted the layouts that were made for each class so far.

June Class: Bright and cheerful


July Class: Grunge


August Class: Pretty in Pink













No comments:

Post a Comment