Thursday 29 March 2018

Nice Guys

Hiya!
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for this months 7 Dots Studio Challenge using another Moodboard. I fell in love with the colour combination and instantly know which photo would work perfectly - my son on his 21st Birthday. I used 7 Dots Hazy Days paper and die cut elements. I first tore strips of paper and stuck them down. Next, I mixed some blue Lindys Magicals with modelling paste and stencilled it on through a mask. Once dry, I spritzed the background in tones of blue. I was then ready to build up my layers using chipboard and the die cut elements. I gessoed the chipboard in black and while still wet, sprinkled blue embossing powder on in random places, then heat set. I really like the grungy effect!


Below is the Moodboard used along with the link to the 7 Dots Studio Blogpost.



3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome layout Marie! Love it, thanks for joining in wiht us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout, <3 the placement of all the chippies. and happy occasion to scrap. Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    Thank you for joining as at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete